*Photo credit: USPS.com
Did you know the USPS® just added new features to their PO Box service? Maintaining privacy, securing access, and separating business from personal mail are just some of the reasons small businesses get a USPS PO Box. Newly introduced features provide additional value:
- Get your mail earlier by 11:00 am
- Expanded PO Box access hours
- Easier package pickup for Signature Items when you keep your signature on file at the USPS
- No key deposit for new customers
- Email notification for new mail Monday through Saturday
- Use the USPS street address as yours to gain credibility for your business
PO Boxes are just one of the services the USPS offers to help small organizations run their business. Check out the Top 10 Postal Discounts
to save even more.
If you’ve been considering a PO Box, now’s the time to try one: you’ll get one-month-free with a year of new service. Visit the USPS to learn more.